Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Napisan

• 07-12-2018 9:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

What do parents use for poo stains on vests & sometimes it gets on to the babygro. I used NAPISAN last time but its impossible to get it now. Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

I think you can get napisan in dunnes? Been a couple of years since I needed it though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Rince them and put them outside. The sun will bleach the stains out even on overcast days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

I’ve gotten napisan in dunes and Tesco- if I remember rightly, it’s usually in the baby aisle in Tesco, but the washing powder aisle in dunnes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭Milly33

Use Napisan too Supervalue aslways has it.. If they are bad stains i normally leave them soak in some hot water with a bit of washing powder or napisan in it.. then high wash

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

wash the items is cod water to break down the stain fist then hot.
    I got napisan delivered from Amazon

• Advertisement
Advertisement