Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 16 Matchday-Rotation?Fingers crossed!

1232425262729»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

40 (-4).

- Sold Salah for a hit, all because I was terrified of PEA
    - Went from 67k to 142k, my biggest drop since GW4
    - Leader of my main ML, who I'd made good gains on, captained Salah

This will go down as one of my darkest GWs. The only silver lining is that by some miracle I survived in the LMS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

55, qualified for the cup, nothing much else to say about it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

68 and up to 33k. The good work of Salah and Anderson undone somewhat by four 1 pointers.

I actually lost ground in my ML to a non Salah owner who had double Liverpool defence, Rashford and...Kante!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

96(-4) Silva and Sane hang your heads.

Up from 103k to 36k. Been wildly bouncing up and down the rankings for a few GWs now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Here I go on another Assist rant........and it doesn’t even affect me !!!!!!

Why was there no assist awarded for Dognes goal ?
    The player who played the ball up for the handball (Keane or coleman can’t remembwr who it was ) should surely have gotten it ?
    Fairly sure I actually got one from Trippier a few weeks back for similar . They have definitely been awarded this season already.
    The lack of consistency on Assists is absolutely ridiculous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

km79 wrote: »

The player who played the ball up for the handball (Keane or coleman can’t remembwr who it was ) should surely have gotten it ?
    Fairly sure I actually got one from Trippier a few weeks back for similar . They have definitely been awarded this season already.

Pretty sure it was Coleman, which after an og would annoy owners even further!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Am guessing here. But is it because they don't give handball assist for a free only a penalty?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

62(-4) despite 4 with 1 point
    Tonight was huge
    Looks like I'll be around almost the same rank I started on despite the hit and selling salah
    HEWT as I like the look of my team next more after that hit........

Could have written the exact same post!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

82 no hits and sitting at 21k now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

36 and a GW rank of 5.2million (worst of the year so far)

Dropped 40k to 69k OR, annoying as 38 points behind ML leader but plenty of time to catch up, teams are quite different.

Miss the cup, allows me to concentrate on the league :o (just give me a laugh, it's been a bad week)

Teams in decent shape though so not overly worried, one of those weeks. Hoping Kane & Eriksen come through unschathed this evening and give me a monster score this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

46 points to give me a 7th consecutive red arrow. I've fallen from 66th in the world in GW9 to my current rank of 3.9k.

In GW9, I was 145k places ahead of Mark from FantasyFootballScout. I'm now just 56 places ahead of him.

On the plus side I managed to just about qualify for the Cup with that late Digne goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

82(-8) I'll take it as 6 of mine contributed 8 between them jumped from 88k to 57k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Finished up on 83 in the end and a nice fat green arrow up to 60K.

I was in a horrible yo-yo cycle for ages between 130K and 200K so it's amazing what two half decent GW's can do.

Built up a nice lead in my main money league and have slipped into first place into my work league as well.

The game last night was my most enjoyable FPL moment since that time we all got Spacecraft in and he scored for Newcastle a couple of years ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

KevIRL wrote: »
    Am guessing here. But is it because they don't give handball assist for a free only a penalty?

Not sure how it would /could be any different . But that may be it
    Fairly sure it’s not in the rules ..........players fouled for frees are given the assist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

57 (-4). OR drop to 1.39m. Robbo,Dave,Haz, Torreira,Ricky points. The rest FA. Kane Captain Fail

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

53 (-4) now at 675k

The -4 involved taking out Salah.

Yup :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

77(-4) nice 90k jump to 205k

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

Slight rise to 70k but feels like a drop after rivals scores last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

49(-4) leads to a fall from 90k to 143K. Lucky none of my main rivals had Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

5,542,231 gameweek rank...

i could cry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

99 (-4).. total disaster. So close to the tonne.. devastated..

However I'll take 99 this GW again :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

thewools wrote: »
    99 (-4).. total disaster. So close to the tonne.. devastated..

However I'll take 99 this GW again :-)

5 points off the ton. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

82 brings me from 45k to 23k, gained some nice ground in leagues too, all downhill from here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

Disappointed that 59 still sees a drop but at least its not as much as the midweek games. Over both weeks I've gone from 57,000s to 112,000s. First hit of the season just taken to go Aguero to Kane who will be captain against Burnley next game week. Already used free transfer for Hojbjerg to Torreira who I hope to play most weeks,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

64 (-4) A huge rise of 290 places to 147,679. I'll actually take that, given the Salah mess. Team looks in decent shape, provided my players all play. Question marks over Son, Chicarito and Auba, but fingers crossed they all play majority of their games.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Poker Face

83 with 24 sitting on the bench. If only i could go back and hit that BB button!

Advertisement