Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas Boardies

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Mr.Wemmick

From the weather forum to after hours, this wonderful corner of the internet is a rich treasure trove of laughs and information all year round.

Thank you all!

Merry Christmas.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mr.Wemmick wrote: »
    From the weather forum to after hours, this wonderful corner of the internet is a rich treasure trove of laughs and information all year round.

Thank you all!

Merry Christmas.

Happy Christmas to ye. Love the weather forum. Hopefully there’ll be a snow event soon we can all gather around and watch develop together :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,464 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Nollaig shona daoibh from Teach na nGealt! :)

Gurbh amhlagh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Dalomanakora

Loughc wrote: »
    Happy Christmas to ye. Love the weather forum. Hopefully there’ll be a snow event soon we can all gather around and watch develop together :)

Oh that'd be class! I absolutely loved the threads over there during the big snow!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Oh that'd be class! I absolutely loved the threads over there during the big snow!

Me too. They’re so much fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

Merry Christmas to you all and Merry Christmas from Alfie enjoying his first Christmas. Should have gotten a bit of coal for his naughty ways, but knowing him he'd of probably eaten it too.

48939663_2087806124613406_3719637649103781888_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=81524d91f430d7d260e8c39c0b2406ac&oe=5C91D184

• Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas, St Stephens day and New Year :)

Love this part of Boards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I think I'm here more during the off-season than actually over Christmas, so belated Happy Christmas to you all. Hope it was good for you all and Happy New Year to you all

Advertisement