Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 17 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

Pep said Kun might be back at weekend. would wait till after the Spurs game later anyway, any other spurs players?

Dropped from 57,000s to 112,000s overall rank in last two game weeks so taking my first hit of the season to get Kane in for Aguero. Have exact money for the change and Kane is close to a rise which would make the move more difficult. I don't trust Pep to announce when Aguero will be back and Kane is starting to score regularly and got a rest at the weekend. Making him captain against Burnley will hopefully pay for the hit fairly quickly. His fixtures look good until February. I know I'm a bit late getting on board the Kane train this season but could be a case of better late than never. He could be my captain choice now until February with Sterling and Hazard seeming to be less reliable. Saw a clip of Harry on the bench on the weekend highlights and he looked completely out of his comfort zone. It's definitely not his natural position.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Bernardo Silva may be more cemented than ever now.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭King Cantona

SlickRic wrote: »
    Bernardo Silva may be more cemented than ever now.

Aguero and De Bruyne trained today.

https://twitter.com/sistoney67/status/1072514098661912577

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Might use my FT to move Milner to Torreira.

Milner has been a half decent asset for me over the last couple of weeks but any gametime he gets now is likely to be at fullback. Torreira is .5m cheaper as well

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Brought rashford in just last week, had his best weekend of the season, if he starts tomorrow I might have to drop him as United's for can be seriously inconsistent / bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Cartman78 wrote: »

Milner has been a half decent asset for me over the last couple of weeks but any gametime he gets now is likely to be at fullback. Torreira is .5m cheaper as well

Milner is back in midfield tonight. His run out at RB was a once off to give TAA a rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Not sure what to do with my Bournemouth duo, Fraser and Wilson , are they gonna perform over the next 3 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Not sure what to do with my Bournemouth duo, Fraser and Wilson , are they gonna perform over the next 3 weeks
    Hard to tell the future but weigh them up against alternatives

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Edersen, Boruc

AWB, Bennett, Alonso, Digne, Robertson

Sane, Sterling, Billing, Ricky, Frase

Kane, Murray, Wilson

0.8m ITB 1FT

No sure what my plan should be from here. Seem to be always transferring in players as their form dips

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Benimar wrote: »

Milner is back in midfield tonight. His run out at RB was a once off to give TAA a rest.
    TAA is not going to play every game over the Christmas period, unless Klopp remembers that Clyne exists, Milner will be used at RB again at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

I don't think I can sell salah now feel it would be reckless no matter how badly I want kane. May just bank

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Only way to get Salah in is to sell Auba or Kane and on review I dont want to losee either over the next few weeks. So its Martial to Son or Alli. Son looking more dangerous recently but think Alli will get more gametime over the medium term and will score more, thoughts?

Pete_Cavan wrote:
    The starting 11 for tomorrow night should give an indication of who will start next weekend. Alli got a rest for the mid week game last week, Kane and Eriksen last weekend, I'd imagine either Son or Lucas won't start tomorrow. As a Son owner I'm hoping he is on the bench tomorrow in which case I'd seriously consider captaining him, if he plays the majority of the game tomorrow, I'll be worrying he won't start against Burnley.

Both started with Son taken off on 70 mins. Good chance Son getting a rest soon I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Salah scores tonight & quite possibly could of had 3 or 4 assists. He is definitely back!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Mané also missed a few excellent chances as well. At least two anyway, definitely. Just sayin'! :pac: :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Silva out Anderson in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Both started with Son taken off on 70 mins. Good chance Son getting a rest soon I reckon

Why would they rest a player that they only have for a max 4 more games? Surely you play him now and give his replacement a rest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    TAA is not going to play every game over the Christmas period, unless Klopp remembers that Clyne exists, Milner will be used at RB again at some stage.

Assuming TAA isn’t injured Liverpool’s games are well spread out. 16th, 21st, 26th, 29th and 3rd.

Every chance he starts all 5. If he misses one then Fabinho can also play there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,320 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Benimar wrote: »
    Assuming TAA isn’t injured Liverpool’s games are well spread out. 16th, 21st, 26th, 29th and 3rd.

Every chance he starts all 5. If he misses one then Fabinho can also play there.

Klopp said something about his foot in the post match interview. Will be looked at tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Arnie and Eriksen to Kane and Snodgrass for -4 done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Why would they rest a player that they only have for a max 4 more games? Surely you play him now and give his replacement a rest.

Does he have to go the national team? When’s he due to leave? I was thinking of buying

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Does he have to go the national team? When’s he due to leave? I was thinking of buying

He's their best player - he'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

My view in salah is that if you have him, you should keep him (at least for the next 3 matches). But if you don’t have him, I wouldn’t be rushing to get him in as you likely have 3 of sterling, Kane, auba, hazard, sane who generally have decent fixtures over Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Would Sane to Sterling be worth a -4? Ideally I'd like to have both but would have to make sacrifices elsewhere to afford it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

thunderdog wrote: »
    My view in salah is that if you have him, you should keep him (at least for the next 3 matches). But if you don’t have him, I wouldn’t be rushing to get him in as you likely have 3 of sterling, Kane, auba, hazard, sane who generally have decent fixtures over Christmas.

I would be inclined to agree, although I could potentially see a huge change of thought if he gets a double digit score v United.

How city react to losing last week will be a factor I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Would Sane to Sterling be worth a -4? Ideally I'd like to have both but would have to make sacrifices elsewhere to afford it.

Sideways move IMO and not worth a -4

No way you can get both?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭shatners bassoon

Is Bilva nailed on with Dilva out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

I just can't stop thinking Jamie vardy is worth a pint.. Hmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Had another look at the options here....leaning towards Milner to Snodgrass now I think. Don't have the funds for Anderson and don't think he's worth a hit at this stage.

Really wish I'd gone with my gut last week and brought in Chicarito instead of Mitrovic :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

but1er wrote: »
    I assume you mean punt? If so, I'd wait a couple of weeks before that given they play Man City twice (once in Cup) and Chelsea after Palace. I'll definitely be considering him for the Cardiff, Everton, Southampton, Wolves run. If not, that's an expensive pint!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

but1er wrote: »

Sounds like a drinking game we could do over Christmas. Down a pint every time Jamie Vardy scores a goal!

Advertisement