Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 17 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Worth losing -4 and Aubye for Kane this weekend?
    I'm thinking no at the moment, Spurs may be knackered and a fresher Burnley might keep the score down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Is Bilva nailed on with Dilva out?

This weekend you would have to think so but KDB is back in training

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

thunderdog wrote: »
    Sounds like a drinking game we could do over Christmas. Down a pint every time Jamie Vardy scores a goal!

Would be a very dry Christmas me thinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Sideways move IMO and not worth a -4

No way you can get both?

I could do a straight swap for Salah, or take a -8 to downgrade one of Robertson/Alonso & upgrade one of Anderson/Richarlison. Neither seems very appealing though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Will see how many minutes Sane plays tonight but could do him to Felipe if he plays the 90

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Is signing Son crazy considering he’ll be gone soon or the fact they’ll maximize his minutes make it a good move ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Is signing Son crazy considering he’ll be gone soon or the fact they’ll maximize his minutes make it a good move ?

I think it's more the fact he played the last two that is worrying me

I am thinking Salah and Gudmunnson to Hazard/Son or Mane/Sane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Why is it a fact that they'll maximise Son's minutes? Poch could have maximised his minutes at the start of the season before he left to play for Korea yet he barely used him. The only fact is that if Son starts this weekend, he will have started five games in 14 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Transferring out Zaha in my draft league, torn between King and Hernandez to replace him. King hasn't been on good form but he starts, Hernandez has been in good form but Arnautovic is expected back soon. Any advice appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

FunLover18 wrote: »
    Transferring out Zaha in my draft league, torn between King and Hernandez to replace him. King hasn't been on good form but he starts, Hernandez has been in good form but Arnautovic is expected back soon. Any advice appreciated.

Arnie won't be back until probably GW22.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    Why is it a fact that they'll maximise Son's minutes? Poch could have maximised his minutes at the start of the season before he left to play for Korea yet he barely used him. The only fact is that if Son starts this weekend, he will have started five games in 14 days.

Would like to get Digne in and need to make 2 transfers to do it. Getting Son for Sane was enabling it, may just bank and take the rise and reassess next week. After his showing last night I’m guessing it will be classic Pep now to drop Sane at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

D Silva out for a Spurs mid, I am leaning towards Moura. Alli would be better but worth the extra funds?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

MaxPower89 wrote: »
    D Silva out for a Spurs mid, I am leaning towards Moura. Alli would be better but worth the extra funds?

yes, as he's more nailed.

they'll all get minutes, but Kane, Alli, Son and Eriksen will get the most minutes out of Spurs' attacking options. Son will have started 5 in 14 days if he starts at the weekend, so I'm wary of getting him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

with the Martial price drop I cant afford Alli now so its between Son and Bilva. Thinking Bilva now due to the City injuries and the fact Son is due a rest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

Thinking TAA > David Luiz or Digne... Have Robertson & Salah and am too damn stubborn to get Doherty at this stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

MaxPower89 wrote: »

Son

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Not normally a fan of doing this but I'm quite stumped, FFS and FFFix haven't helped me out in anyway

Have 1 FT as the moment and currently looking to bank

Dreadful week last week (which I posted a lot about so apologies)

Any fires need putting out with my 15?

Ryan, Button
    Robertson, Alonso, Kabasele, Bennett, Wan B
    Eriksen, Sane, Sterling, Ricky, Kayal
    Mitro, Jiminez, Kane

Lacking Liverpool coverage after I got Mane out last GW for Eriksen, only want Salah and think I'll be chasing last weeks points I feel.
    Kayal could do with replacing but no urgency.

Will be going this week with

Ryan
    Robbo, Alonso, Kabasele, Wan B
    Eriksen, Sane, Sterling (VC)
    Mitro, Jiminez, Kane (C)

Button, Bennett, Ricky, Kayal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭VeryTerry

Digne has City and Spurs next. I wouldn't go near him until after that.

Not normally a fan of doing this but I'm quite stumped, FFS and FFFix haven't helped me out in anyway

Ryan, Button
    Mitro, Jiminez, Kane

Lacking Liverpool coverage after I got Mane out last GW for Eriksen, only want Salah and think I'll be chasing last weeks points I feel.

Ryan
    Mitro, Jiminez, Kane (C)

100% Bank

KevIRL wrote: »
    Son

Not denying he is a good pick but he would seem the most likely to b rotated this weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

Ryan, Button
    Mitro, Jiminez, Kane

Ryan
    Mitro, Jiminez, Kane (C)

You could start thinking about moving Ryan. Has hit a slump, fixtures not favourable and he is gone to Asian games in the New Year. Plus Button is no longer number 2. I have the same issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

A reversal of last weeks transfer: Auba to Kane. I might do Kane to Auba again next week depending on form and other injuries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

SkySter wrote: »
    You could start thinking about moving Ryan. Has hit a slump, fixtures not favourable and he is gone to Asian games in the New Year. Plus Button is no longer number 2. I have the same issue.

That's a good point, want a solid number 1 coming in. Got Button in with the opp to BB in January, didn't know he was no longer then number 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

That's a good point, want a solid number 1 coming in. Got Button in with the opp to BB in January, didn't know he was no longer then number 2!

Check out Scorpion Sting's recent post in the Injury/suspension thread,
    Paully D (I think) reckons Steele is brutal so there's a chance for Button yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Richarlison to Anderson im thinking.

He has city and spurs up next West ham have much better fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Thinking Vinagre out.
    I stupidly doubled up with Bennett while seeing Doherty the only Wolves def getting points.

Kiko Femenia or Schindler in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Richarlison to Anderson im thinking.

He has city and spurs up next West ham have much better fixtures.

But richarlison has decent fixtures after the next two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

eh i dunno wrote: »
    But richarlison has decent fixtures after the next two

I might get him back in then depending on how Anderson is doing then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

If you don't have much money tied up in Ricky I can see why one might do it.

But I have my life savings on Ricky. He's going nowhere!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,320 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Ok so I've decided to get Kane in for Augero. I need to move Deulofeu to a 4.5m player to get funds. Billing or Guendouze are standing out to me. What do you lads think?

Advertisement