Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eir phone signal issues

• 08-12-2018 3:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi All,

Anyone having issues with phone signal in the Doughiska/Briarhill area of Galway?
    For the last 3 days i have been unable to get signal when in my house or even when in the back or front of the house but if i drive half a mile up the road i get signal but can't get 3G or 4G.
    I also have Eircom Phonewatch and my alarm has been reporting Comms Failure for the last 3 days as well.
    I was in different areas of Galway on Friday and had no issues with signal or connecting to 4G

I spoke with support they say there is no issues and that i should go to an Eir shop and get my sim replaced if there was an issue with my sim i would have issues in other areas as well?

Is there anywhere i can check for Eir reported issues?

Advertisement