Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EIR Very difficult to get a hold of . Trying to port my number from Vodafone to Eir

• 08-12-2018 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Ive been trying to port my number from vodafone to Eir but Im finding them very hard to get a hold of. Also whats the difference between Pin and Network pin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

letsgo2018 wrote: »
    Ive been trying to port my number from vodafone to Eir but Im finding them very hard to get a hold of. Also whats the difference between Pin and Network pin
    Hi letsgo2018,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble contacting us. 

If you wish to port over your number you can do so by going into your local eir store or click here to contact our tech support on webchat.

A PIN is what you use to unlock the SIM card in order to register it to the network. A network PIN is also referred to as an unlocking code, which is used to unlock a mobile phone from its network so it can be used with other networks.

~Kellie

Advertisement