Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTTH Router not on order

• 08-12-2018 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi Reps,
    Wonder can you help me.  Recently upgraded from FTTC to 150mb FTTH, KN installer told me that a router was not included in the order - circuit only. 
    He was kind enough to give me a loan of a F2000 as the existing F1000 wouldnt handle it, to be returned to him before xmas.
    Also gave me the Tech support number to request a F2000.
    I have tried for the last week to get in touch with them, customer support, web chat and all failing miserably - transferred from agent to agent and then being disconnected. 
    Also if i could confirm that the FUP is no longer applied on my upgraded service?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Emmersonn

Welcome to Éir Nocustomer Care.  Expect waiting times of 60mins plus.  Pick any thread on here and you will see why you have made a very bad decision to join Éir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Reps,
    Wonder can you help me.  Recently upgraded from FTTC to 150mb FTTH, KN installer told me that a router was not included in the order - circuit only. 
    He was kind enough to give me a loan of a F2000 as the existing F1000 wouldnt handle it, to be returned to him before xmas.
    I have tried for the last week to get in touch with them, customer support, web chat and all failing miserably - transferred from agent to agent and then being disconnected. 
    Also if i could confirm that the FUP is no longer applied on my upgraded service?
    Thanks.
    Hi blankstare90, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with getting through to us, we are currently experiencing long wait times. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to arrange this from here, the support team will need to process this on 1890 260 260 and advise you on your queries.  

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, I understand this is frustrating. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 31 blankstare90

Hi Reps,
    Thanks.
    Hi blankstare90, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having with getting through to us, we are currently experiencing long wait times. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to arrange this from here, the support team will need to process this on 1890 260 260 and advise you on your queries.  

Apologies for the inconvenience caused, I understand this is frustrating. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    ok, will keep on trying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭NSAman

Fast forward 3 weeks.... still no result...ahem..;)

Advertisement