Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One 4 All Voucher Cost

Options
  • 08-12-2018 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭

Was buying a €25 one4all voucher in An Post today and there was a fee of €2-50 payable on it.

Declined the transaction (was paying cash) as I thought that it was a bit saucy to charge customer for same. Will put €25 to a Dunne’s voucher instead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

There's nothing hidden about the added costs. As a consumer you have a choice and you exercised it. Not exactly a consumer issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Masala

There's nothing hidden about the added costs. As a consumer you have a choice and you exercised it. Not exactly a consumer issue.

Never heard of it before myself. Just wondering is it an An Post fee only????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Masala wrote: »
    Never heard of it before myself. Just wondering is it an An Post fee only????

It's standard and clear on the one4All website.

Advertisement