Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mistake at lodgement machine

Options
  • 08-12-2018 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

I just lodged a sum of cash at a BOI ATM in Caherdavin, Limerick today. I think the machine made a mistake in the amount when counting and I had the confirm button pressed without thinking. Can this be checked out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

I just lodged a sum of cash at a BOI ATM in Caherdavin, Limerick today. I think the machine made a mistake in the amount when counting and I had the confirm button pressed without thinking. Can this be checked out?

Hi there,
    Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    This should be automatically amended once the advisers in the branch processes the lodgements made in this machine. Alternatively you can also raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be happy to make sure that this amount is manually checked when it is being lodged to your account.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Hi there,
    Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    This should be automatically amended once the advisers in the branch processes the lodgements made in this machine. Alternatively you can also raise this through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of your 365 online profile and the advisers there will be happy to make sure that this amount is manually checked when it is being lodged to your account.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Thanks, called Customer services already.

Advertisement