If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV choice - price range of €250 - €350

Options
  • 08-12-2018 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hello, i am looking to buy a TV as a Christmas present for my parents. Bearing in mind they arent too tech savy, its just a good reliable tv with good picture quality i am after. What would you recommend from your store in the above price range ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Solo89 wrote: »
    Hello, i am looking to buy a TV as a Christmas present for my parents. Bearing in mind they arent too tech savy, its just a good reliable tv with good picture quality i am after. What would you recommend from your store in the above price range ?

Thanks in advance
    Hi Solo89,

Thanks for your post!

What size of TV are you looking for? There's a fantastic 43" LG which isn't 4K but it's Full HD with a good, user friendly smart hub at 329 euro, the LG 43LK5900:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=lg%2043lk5900#pgnum=&sort=

If you're looking for a reliable TV with great picture quality but not top of the range this is the one I'd go for.

Let me know what you think

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Solo89

Thanks in advance
    Hi Solo89,

Thanks for your post!

What size of TV are you looking for? There's a fantastic 43" LG which isn't 4K but it's Full HD with a good, user friendly smart hub at 329 euro, the LG 43LK5900:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=lg%2043lk5900#pgnum=&sort=

If you're looking for a reliable TV with great picture quality but not top of the range this is the one I'd go for.

Kind regards

David
    Hi David 

I would like to purchase this TV for the €329, as it appears a good fit. However, it now appears to be 349e on your website. Can i purchase for 329e?

Also how long it take to Deliver to Munster, as hoping to have it for a Christmas present?

Thanks

Thanks in advance
    Hi Solo89,

Thanks for your post!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David 

I would like to purchase this TV for the €329, as it appears a good fit. However, it now appears to be 349e on your website. Can i purchase for 329e?

Also how long it take to Deliver to Munster, as hoping to have it for a Christmas present?

Thanks
    Hi Solo89,

Since I quoted you on the 9th I'll honour that price.

Drop me a PM with your contact number and I can process it for you at 329 euro.

Kind regards

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys - I'll save you the hassle of having to PM / Call

I've just arranged for a Boardie €20 off Voucher Code for the 43LK5900 which will reduce it from €349 to €329 ( ie € for £!)

Just use the code ' GDFLASH20€ ' when you are checking out.

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

I've just arranged for a Boardie €20 off Voucher Code for the 43LK5900 which will reduce it from €349 to €329 ( ie € for £!)

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks all - i have just DM'd David before i purchase online as i have a couple of quick questions. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks all - i have just DM'd David before i purchase online as i have a couple of quick questions. Thanks.
    Cheers Solo89.

Will reply to your PM ASAP.

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Cheers Solo89.

many thanks 

Keep us posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Cheers Solo89.

many thanks 
    No problem!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.