Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VFC MP7 GBB

• 09-12-2018 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Literally still in its box, had maybe three mags put through it. Shoots at 0.85j.
    These retail for €300+ so €230 is a fair price for what is essentially a brand new bit of kit. Will include a red dot sight.

QiwK7Xe.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 arnie1

Hi just a few questions about the mp7 are you its owner from new.is the outer barrel metal.how old is it and does it shoot well i heard there are problems with the hop up bucking thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

arnie1 wrote: »
    Hi just a few questions about the mp7 are you its owner from new.is the outer barrel metal.how old is it and does it shoot well i heard there are problems with the hop up bucking thanks

I'm the second owner. I bought it as part of a larger collection from a friend who's father had passed. He didn't want to have to go through it all so sold the lot to me.

I asked him and he said it's about a year old, however that year was spent in it's box in the office as the father never actually played airsoft.

Shoots brilliantly, with no accuracy or feeding issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

where are you based ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭Larrymichael

Have a ares l86 and two fixer uppers, cybergun fanas, and asg m15a4, plus fifty bucks for mp7 anf ksk ares on your other thread.. meet you in aimtac fir you to hsve a look...

Sorry guys, this was sold last night, thanks for the interest.

@Larrymichael I may be interested in your fixers. Have you pictures?

• Advertisement

Hi AJ, have a look..

Hi AJ, have a look..

What's up with them? Is the M4 metal bodied?

What's up with them? Is the M4 metal bodied?
    The Famas working but needs rails. Trigger guard loose..
    Asg m15a4 abs hand guard and stock.. rest metal.. cant put it together got it with along with purchase..

The Famas working but needs rails. Trigger guard loose..
    Asg m15a4 abs hand guard and stock.. rest metal.. cant put it together got it with along with purchase..

What you looking for them?

How is 60 to you...

• Advertisement

How is 60 to you...

Yeah thats reasonable. Whereabouts are ya?

Yeah thats reasonable. Whereabouts are ya?

Kentstown Navan...

Kentstown Navan...

Meet you in Simtac... to pms if u like...

Meet you in Simtac... to pms if u like...

Yes that's perfect

Advertisement