If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE55NU8000 and speakers

Options
  • 09-12-2018 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi,

What's your best Boardie price for the Samsung UE55NU8000 in GBP??

Also looking for 2 budget front speakers to use with a Sony STr DH820 and Tannoy sub I bought of you previously. Looking to have a 2.1 setup for TV

Glen

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

What's your best Boardie price for the Samsung UE55NU8000 in GBP??

Also looking for 2 budget front speakers to use with a Sony STr DH820 and Tannoy sub I bought of you previously. Looking to have a 2.1 setup for TV

Glen
    Hi Glenagoolie,

thanks for the post - the UE55NU8000 is currently £729 including our 6 year warranty - unfortunately the margin is too tight to allow any further movement at the moment.

In terms of a decent pair of speakers without breaking the bank, I would look at the Q Acoustics 2010i - we have literally a couple of pairs left that we can do at just £79:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-11476-q-acoustics-2010i-graphite-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Glenagoolie

Thanks John, I'm happy to go ahead with the 2 of those but the missus wants to wait for the sales. Do you know if it'll be in the sales or will you refund if it drops?

Thanks
    Glen

Hi Glenagoolie,

thanks for the post - the UE55NU8000 is currently £729 including our 6 year warranty - unfortunately the margin is too tight to allow any further movement at the moment.

In terms of a decent pair of speakers without breaking the bank, I would look at the Q Acoustics 2010i - we have literally a couple of pairs left that we can do at just £79:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-11476-q-acoustics-2010i-graphite-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

No problem waiting for the sales - at the moment we have not finished our Sales planner so I honestly don't know if the pricing will change on either of those units.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Glenagoolie

What about best price on the UE49NU8000? It's averaging about £640 mark on competitors
    No problem waiting for the sales - at the moment we have not finished our Sales planner so I honestly don't know if the pricing will change on either of those units.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

What about best price on the UE49NU8000? It's averaging about £640 mark on competitors

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey Glenagoolie.

Unfortunately the 49NU8000 is listed up as in store only collection and not one that we can ship.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203202-samsung-ue49nu8000-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-1000-led-tv.aspx

I had a check online and there is only Crompton and Moore listed at £649 and they will not deliver to Ireland.
    Currys, JL etc... Are all listed at the same as ourselves at £699.00

If you have any other competitors links I can check over them.

Our price beat T&C's are:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.