Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best business banking?

• 09-12-2018 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I've recently started working form the finance department for a company who bank with AIB. I cannot believe how shockingly bad the business banking interface is. It's incredibly outdated and not user friendly. So much so that I want to switch to BOI as I've used them in previous companies and find their business banking way more user friendly.

Anyone else have experience with a number of business banks and wish to advise which they prefer and why?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Graniteville

Aib are in the midst of a massive change in their platform.

Budget is in the millions and it's about 80% completed.

Some customers are beta testing it at present.

I'm told that it will be extremely good with a lot of the beta customers giving feedback.

Current system is definitely poor. But hundred times better than ulster bank. I believe Boi is not much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

Aib are in the midst of a massive change in their platform.

Budget is in the millions and it's about 80% completed.

Some customers are beta testing it at present.

I'm told that it will be extremely good with a lot of the beta customers giving feedback.

Current system is definitely poor. But hundred times better than ulster bank. I believe Boi is not much better.

Interesting. Thanks for the quick reply.

The current AIB platform feels like you're on an 80s arcade simulator.

I must contact AIB tomorrow so you see if they can give a timeline on when they expect to roll out the new system

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Graniteville

Interesting. Thanks for the quick reply.

The current AIB platform feels like you're on an 80s arcade simulator.

I must contact AIB tomorrow so you see if they can give a timeline on when they expect to roll out the new system
    I'd put a call into the branch manager and ask him / her to get details for you.

Maybe see if you could be part of next beta phase? (account needs to be turning over €3.5m a year)

I'll try and get info myself and will post back.

Advertisement