Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flipper Remote Control

• 10-12-2018 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I bought a Flipper Big button Remote control for TV & Digital box for a visually impaired person. I was hoping it would make it easier for them to work the two. But I cant programme it to work Virgin Digital Box (Cisco). I've tried the codes for Europe & US. Any help out there please. Colette

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi Colette,

Welcome to Boards. I have moved your question to the Satellite forum where hopefuilly someone can help you out.

Thanks,
    Niamh.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,922 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

We’ll move this on to Cable if it’s okay as the box being enquired about is Virgin Media

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

I bought a Flipper Big button Remote control for TV & Digital box for a visually impaired person. I was hoping it would make it easier for them to work the two. But I cant programme it to work Virgin Digital Box (Cisco). I've tried the codes for Europe & US. Any help out there please. Colette

Which codes did you try ( no point in suggesteing codes if we don't know which ones you've already tried)

https://flipper.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000954666-V7-Code-List

UPC codes are 1164, 1134, 0944, 0494, 2314

Advertisement