Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revision books for maths are terrible right? Should I change the way I study Maths?

Options
  • 10-12-2018 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

have revise wise HL Maths Paper 1 and 2 and I never use them. I wanted to use it today but it just seems to be awful. Honestly Maths cannot be learned like Biology or something like that. You can't just sit down and read (unless it's a therom or something)

I find doing exam questions to be the best and most efficient way to study maths. Should I just stick with exam questions or suck it up and use my book/ revise wise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

You've just answered your own question.

Learn by doing. The book should help if you get stuck on a question. Practicing exam questions over and over again until you don't need the book is the only way you're going to get good at maths.

Advertisement