Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Customer -Phone disconnected

• 10-12-2018 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

I'm a business customer in dundalk, When I came in to work on Friday morning the phone line was down. I was on the phone to customer service all day friday passed from pillar to post, at one stage on hold for over two hours, i wa seventually told it would be back up in 24 hours. Wasn't working Saturday, still not working today. This is my busiest time of the year and needs sorted out. Customer service still not giving me any information this morning. Can someone please tell me wht's going on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

kellso81 wrote: »
    I'm a business customer in dundalk, When I came in to work on Friday morning the phone line was down. I was on the phone to customer service all day friday passed from pillar to post, at one stage on hold for over two hours, i wa seventually told it would be back up in 24 hours. Wasn't working Saturday, still not working today. This is my busiest time of the year and needs sorted out. Customer service still not giving me any information this morning. Can someone please tell me wht's going on?
    Hi kellso81.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your phone line.

Unfortunately, we cannot deal with business accounts on this channel.

Please contact one of our Business support agents on 1800 601 701, they would be happy to resolve this issue for you.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Advertisement