Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled Eir but no email received to follow up online.

• 10-12-2018 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I called Eir this morning to cancel my contract, they said I would get an email to follow through with the cancellation online, code to mobile etc. No email has come yet. When should I expect to get that?

edb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Max2016

edb1946 wrote: »
    I called Eir this morning to cancel my contract, they said I would get an email to follow through with the cancellation online, code to mobile etc. No email has come yet. When should I expect to get that?

edb
    Had the same problem, ended up having to ring again and get them to send while I was on the phone!

Check your bill too, as they are billing me for full price service, dated after my contract is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 edb1946

Max2016 wrote: »

edb
    Had the same problem, ended up having to ring again and get them to send while I was on the phone!

Check your bill too, as they are billing me for full price service, dated after my contract is up.
    I am out of contract, so they shouldn't be billing me anymore then what I have used. I will call again as you did and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 edb1946

I got a text with a link and code and it went through :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I got a text with a link and code and it went through :D
    Hi edb1946, 

I'm glad to hear you got this sorted :)

If you have any further queries or questions please come back to us. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement