Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone speak with me about an installation date

• 10-12-2018 1:30pm

Long story short, we have recently moved house, and we have been trying to get our Eir account switched to the new house. 
    After days and days of calling and being hung up, we finally got confirmation, that someone will come to our house to install new equipment (not sure why our 3 month old equipment wont suffice).
    We have been given a date for when the new devices can be installed, but the time window is from 9 - 16:30
    Online, there is an option for changing the install date, and this has to be done via live chat. Surprise surprise, when I enter live chat, enter my name, I am given a message that chat is unavailable.
    Can someone please reply to me, and help me with my installation time and date.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Long story short, we have recently moved house, and we have been trying to get our Eir account switched to the new house. 
    After days and days of calling and being hung up, we finally got confirmation, that someone will come to our house to install new equipment (not sure why our 3 month old equipment wont suffice).
    We have been given a date for when the new devices can be installed, but the time window is from 9 - 16:30
    Online, there is an option for changing the install date, and this has to be done via live chat. Surprise surprise, when I enter live chat, enter my name, I am given a message that chat is unavailable.
    Hi bazwraf.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

I would be happy to help you with this, are you hoping to change your install date?

If so, please PM me your eir account number, full name on the account, address and date of birth, and I will look into this for you.

Thank you
    -Ahren

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi bazwraf.

I would be happy to help you with this, are you hoping to change your install date?

If so, please PM me your eir account number, full name on the account, address and date of birth, and I will look into this for you.

Thank you
    -Ahren
    PM sent, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi bazwraf.

Thank you
    -Ahren
    PM sent, thanks
    Hi bazwraf.

I received your PM and just replied.

Thank you
    Ahren

Advertisement