Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property Bidding log

• 10-12-2018 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi,

Is it normal to request a log of the bids on a property?

I was previously bidding on a property, didn't get it, but the deal subsequently fell through. The property went back on the market for less, I started bidding on it, and the price increased at an alarming rate to a level which was (un)coincidentally the same level that I was bidding at originally.

The agent is definitely a bit of a cowboy from past dealings with them, so part of me is thinking I was being given false information about other bids.

So, would me asking for a log be out of order? Does this ever happen?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,614 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

paulo6891 wrote: »
    Hi,

Is it normal to request a log of the bids on a property?

I was previously bidding on a property, didn't get it, but the deal subsequently fell through. The property went back on the market for less, I started bidding on it, and the price increased at an alarming rate to a level which was (un)coincidentally the same level that I was bidding at originally.

The agent is definitely a bit of a cowboy from past dealings with them, so part of me is thinking I was being given false information about other bids.

So, would me asking for a log be out of order? Does this ever happen?

Thanks

You can ask, but you wont get it.

Advertisement