Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir fibre installation

Options
  • 10-12-2018 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have been 3 weeks trying to speak with a member of Eir customer service about my installation and am at my wits end please please please a member from Eir contact me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

BrianK80 wrote: »
    I have been 3 weeks trying to speak with a member of Eir customer service about my installation and am at my wits end please please please a member from Eir contact me
    Hi BrianK80, 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll have a look into your query for you. 

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Catherine29cat

I am the same. I signed up to eir broadband last week. When you ring as a new customer they answer the phone after two rings. Once you sign up, the queue is endless. If you ring the new sale no you get reverted to the same queue that is never answered. I stayed on line yesterday for an hour and a half. !!!!!! They put the wrong address on my installation and now after 29 phone calls I still can't get to speak to some one as I get the same three songs over and over. I can't even cancel it as I get out in ten same queue which never end. In the name of god can someone from eir please help. All I want is an installation date. The online chat thing is useless as they give you a different number that when you ring it just says sorry we are busy call later. Hheeelllllppppppp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

I am the same.   I signed up to eir broadband last week.   When you ring as a new customer they answer the phone after two rings.  Once you sign up, the queue is endless.   If you ring the new sale no you get reverted to the same queue that is never answered.  I stayed on line yesterday for an hour and a half. !!!!!!   They put the wrong address on my installation and now after 29 phone calls I still can't get to speak to some one as I get the same three songs over  and over. I can't even cancel it as I get out in ten same queue which never end.    In the name of god can someone from eir please help.    All I want is an installation date.   The online chat thing is useless as they give you a different number that when you ring it just says sorry we are busy call later.      Hheeelllllppppppp
    Hi Catherine29cat,

I'm sorry about the longer than usual call waiting time. We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls and messages.

If you could PM me the following account details, I'd be happy to have a look into this for you. 

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB

5) Your full postal address

~Kellie

Advertisement