Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Air Express (CAE Delivers)

• 10-12-2018 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

Has anyone else dealt with this crowd? I have never heard of them but I ordered a monitor that has been shipped with them. They have had it since Wednesday and state they are next day delivery. Their tracking info is vague at best and my item has been "out for delivery" since Friday! You cant use their live chat, they haven't responded to my email message sent Wednesday and they don't ever answer the phone. They even hang up on you so you stop ringing?

Whats going on here, I just want my parcel.. Reviews on google show others are frustrated too. anyone know what I can do?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Ring the shipper?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

whiterebel wrote: »
    Ring the shipper?

Have been on with the shipper and they said they are contacting the courier but still nothing. Was wondering if people here had dealt with the same issues?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

I had a package that was sent from the UK with them a few weeks ago and it was handed over to An Post for delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 280 ✭✭BeciMester

sunbeam wrote: »
    I had a package that was sent from the UK with them a few weeks ago and it was handed over to An Post for delivery.
    Exact same with me, handed over to An Post. All in all I got my package in 4 days in good condition.

Advertisement