Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sport App - Billpay Customer

• 10-12-2018 7:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I signed up for the eir essentials plan there today and am unable to access the red eir sport app. This was advertised as a component of the billpay contract and was a reason for choosing eir over three. When I attempt to login to the mobile only sport app it informs me that the wrong credentials have been entered/I am not eligible to use this service, even though it was a part of my bundle. Whats more is looking at the reviews in the iPhone store this appears to be a common problem - was just wondering if this could get sorted? Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Hey,

I signed up for the eir essentials plan there today and am unable to access the red eir sport app. This was advertised as a component of the billpay contract and was a reason for choosing eir over three. When I attempt to login to the mobile only sport app it informs me that the wrong credentials have been entered/I am not eligible to use this service, even though it was a part of my bundle. Whats more is looking at the reviews in the iPhone store this appears to be a common problem - was just wondering if this could get sorted? Cheers!
    Hi Bottleopener,

Sorry to hear about the trouble your experiencing.

In order to use our eir sports mobile app, you must first register an account on my eir. For more information on how to register on my eir click here.

~Kellie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Hey,

Hi Bottleopener,

In order to use our eir sports mobile app, you must first register an account on my eir. For more information on how to register on my eir click here.

~Kellie
    Hey Kellie - Problem has been resolved, and I thank you for your help - I wish to highlight that I was registered for my eir yesterday when I experienced the issue above, and as such that advice did not apply. I resolved the problem by contacting the eir sport team directly. 

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Hey,

Hi Bottleopener,

~Kellie
    Hey Kellie - Problem has been resolved, and I thank you for your help - I wish to highlight that I was registered for my eir yesterday when I experienced the issue above, and as such that advice did not apply. I resolved the problem by contacting the eir sport team directly. 

Cheers!
    I am glad to hear you got the problem resolved Bottleopener.

~Kellie

Advertisement