If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED TV - 55 / 65 inch

Options
  • 10-12-2018 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hello,

wondering if worth waiting for additional Boxing day / Stephen's Day discount on LG OLEDs (55/65) or not ? Please advise or alternatively if any additional discounts on these humongous TVs 

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Vikas,

No problem waiting for the sales - at the moment we have not finished our Sales planner so I honestly don't know if the pricing will change on these units - we can do a Boardie deal of £1249 on the LG OLED 55B8 - but to be honest the euro price on that model is really keen at €1398 including shipping and our 6 year warranty.

Keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭d0157063

Hi Vikas,

No problem waiting for the sales - at the moment we have not finished our Sales planner so I honestly don't know if the pricing will change on these units - we can do a Boardie deal of £1249 on the LG OLED 55B8 - but to be honest the euro price on that model is really keen at €1398 including shipping and our 6 year warranty.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, more interested in 65 inch LG OLED, interested in C8 and E8 (based on price offers), please feel free to way in if more option available. Currently with Samsung, thinking to go with OLED with all the read up. So basically

1) Any offers / best price for 65 C8 & E8
    2) I see LG wall mount available on your website - is it good to have or any std wall mount would serve the purpose, do you provide wall mounting installation services ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Vikas,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, more interested in 65 inch LG OLED, interested in C8 and E8 (based on price offers), please feel free to way in if more option available. Currently with Samsung, thinking to go with OLED with all the read up. So basically

1) Any offers / best price for 65 C8 & E8
    2) I see LG wall mount available on your website - is it good to have or any std wall mount would serve the purpose, do you provide wall mounting installation services ?
    Hi Vikas.

The best pricing on the 65C8PLA would be the web listed price of 2649 Euro. This makes it much cheaper than the current £2799 sterling price.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203217-lg-oled65c8pla-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

The 65E8 is in the same boat were the listed 3179 Euro is already much cheaper than the listed £2999 sterling
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203217-lg-oled65c8pla-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

You can indeed go with LG's own wall bracket but the Sanus range also fit these televisions.
    For a flat mount there is the Sanus VLL5 priced at 48.99 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12678-sanus-vll5-slim-flat-bracket-51-80-inch-tv-bracket.aspx

For an install service we can really only offer this within a 10 miles radius of our Belfast store. However we might be able to recommend an installer depending on your location.

thanks, any other cheaper options than C8 for OLED please ?

thanks, any other cheaper options than C8 for OLED please ?
    Hi Vikas.

There is the LG 65B8s priced at 2299 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203507-lg-oled65b8s-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

• Advertisement

thanks, i dont see compare feature on the website, any major you would like to point out B8 Vs C8 , pricing wise not too much different 

E8 - on the high side due to inbuilt sound bar i guess, rest A9 and other basic specs same ?

thanks for patience

thanks, i dont see compare feature on the website, any major you would like to point out B8 Vs C8 , pricing wise not too much different 

E8 - on the high side due to inbuilt sound bar i guess, rest A9 and other basic specs same ?

thanks for patience
    Hi Vikas.

The B8 uses the Alpha 8 processor whereas the C8 uses the Alpha 9.
    The C8 also has 35% more brightness over the B8 range.

The E8 also uses the Alpha 9 and has the built in soundbar.

If you use our website for the whole of Ireland www.Richersounds.ie there are comparison tabs.

Any questions please let me know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.