Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How many hours sleep do you get on average?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

Baby makes five. I need more. Affects my mood and concentration and I have a loud ringing in my ears as I type this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

I usually go to bed at around 10:30 and fall asleep fairly quickly and then, I get up at 6am every day.
    I've been having issues lately and am prone to falling asleep at 8:30/9/9:30 and get up at 6am still exhausted (being investigated by doctors etc).

I go through phases of being absolutely wiped out when I wake in the morning. Its a real struggle to keep my eyes open and I have to go back to bed. I've had tests done and take a load of vitamins. The only thing I can think of is that its stress related.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Drifter50

Generally get to bed for 11/11.15. Sleep for 4/5 hrs. Awake for an hour then doze till 7 and up. Seems to be OK for now

Advertisement