Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest Thermostat and Installion

Options
  • 11-12-2018 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Hi im not a Customer of Electric Ireland so my question to you is if i want to get a Nest thermostat installed with a Stand can i avail of any offer for this product ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Does the Thermostat have to be wired installed  or can it be used on stand plugged into socket...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi torrevieja,

Thanks for your interest.

For these queries, the Electric Ireland Home Services team can advise you, on 1850 372 333. They are open until 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).

Best regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

torrevieja wrote: »
    Hi im not a Customer of Electric Ireland so my question to you is if i want to get a Nest thermostat installed with a Stand can i avail of any offer for this product ?

Anybody answer this please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi torrevieja,

See above for details on who to contact. As we do not have access to the Home Services system here in the Social Media department, we just need to redirect you to the dedicated Home Services team.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement