Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stanley range boiler?

• 11-12-2018 7:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

hi, in trouble here with my back boiler on a Waterford Stanley mourne solid fuel range back boiler (no.8 to the best of my knowledge). Tried main agents yesterday but options were slim, stainless steel water only or mild steel water and rads, currently no rads off of the range but looking into for next year, any opinions besides going to a main agent, fixing what's there isn't an option, thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,137 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Im a bit confused by your question.

You have a back boiler? Or you dont have a back boiler?

If you do is it just heating the Water Cylinder or what it it used for if not the rads.

And what exactly are you having trouble with specifically

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Sideshow Cecil

I do have a back boiler,used for heating water only, hairline crack coming in the boiler with water seeping through slightly, mostly wondering if a Waterford Stanley replacement back boiler is my only option or is the independent companies that do the same? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 219 ✭✭TTTT

I do have a back boiler,used for heating water only, hairline crack coming in the boiler with water seeping through slightly, mostly wondering if a Waterford Stanley replacement back boiler is my only option or is the independent companies that do the same? Thanks

http://www.handfenterprises.ie/replacement-boilers

Advertisement