Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Planet X Pro Carbon Wheelset TT 82/101mm

• 11-12-2018 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Price: €399

For sale:
    - Planet X Pro Carbon TT Wheel set 82/101mm Tubular

- Excellent Condition -no scuffs or marks.

- Bearing checked Summer 2018 and in good condition

- Each Wheel comes with a 25cm Tufo Elite Pulse in excellent condition and
    plenty of mileage remaining
    - Cassette Not included

Currently set up for 11/10 speed but I also have the older 10 speed freehub if needed
    6 years old - Used for 2 x ironman 17/18, 3 x 1/2 Ironman 17/18 (Tufos) and various sprint and olympic distance events over the previous years (older tyres)

Only selling as upgrading to a rear disc

Pictures on donedeal as too big to upload
    https://www.donedeal.ie/bicycles-for-sale/planet-x-pro-carbon-wheels-wheelset-tt-82-101mm/20562059

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭BennyMul

Hi, where are you based ?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭wellboss

I work in Mullingar and Live in Tullamore, and will be in kilkenny region this weekend and then north mayo over the xmas period.

Can arrange to meet somewhere if your interested or I can arrange courier also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭BennyMul

I am in Limerick and up the walls for the next few weeks with work. I will give you a shout in the new year (if still available)

sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭wellboss

No worries, Sold now

Advertisement