Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest Thermostat and Installion

Options
  • 11-12-2018 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Hi im not a Customer of Electric Ireland so my question to you is if i want to get a Nest thermostat installed with a Stand can i avail of any offer for this product ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi torrevieja,

Just to advise that we replied to your queries earlier: https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057936999

Best regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again torrevieja,

We have an update for you.

Home Services have now confirmed that non Electric Ireland customers can purchase the Nest Smart/Learning Thermostat at the reduced rate for a limited time (until the new year).

So if you make the purchase online shortly or speak to an advisor on 1850 372 333, your request will be honoured, as advisors are being made aware of this update at present.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement