Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does it take to get approved for an overdraft?

Options
  • 11-12-2018 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I completed an online overdraft application on Friday, how long will it take to be contacted regarding this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

niamhbr wrote: »
    I completed an online overdraft application on Friday, how long will it take to be contacted regarding this?

Hi Niamhbr,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    Our lending team would aim to process an application like this within two working days. This time frame can change depending on what checks need to be done on the application or any documentation that is requested.
    Please be assured that you'll be contacted directly as soon as your application has been fully processed. I'd also ask you to keep an eye on the Junk and Spam folders of your email account as our emails can sometimes go into those folders automatically.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement