Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text Alerts on Standing Orders?

Options
  • 11-12-2018 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Bank of Ireland sends me a text alert if a direct debit is due and the account needs more money. This is a terrific feature for those of us with irregular income! Am wondering if text alerts are sent the same way if I set up a standing order?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

nautilist wrote: »
    Bank of Ireland sends me a text alert if a direct debit is due and the account needs more money. This is a terrific feature for those of us with irregular income! Am wondering if text alerts are sent the same way if I set up a standing order?

Hi there,

Thanks for your question.
    We don't have this feature for Standing Orders, but Standing Orders unlike Direct Debits have a fixed date that on which they come out of your account that cannot change unless you amend it and you can check this date for any active Standing Orders on your account through the "Manage Standing Orders" section within the "Manage Accounts" tab of your 365 online profile.
    This being said please be assured that all feedback that we receive through Boards is raised with the relevant section.
    Thanks again for getting in touch and the feedback.
    Darren.

Advertisement