Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tearing my hair out

• 11-12-2018 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Im on hold approximately 1 hr trying to reach some in the business section. Whats the story?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭liosnagceann75

Im on hold approximately 1 hr trying to reach some in the business section. Whats the story?

Gentle reminder. Your eir bill is due.
    Call 01 766 2506 to pay by debit or credit card or use Payzone, Postpoint, or online bank. Thank you

Still waiting

Anyone?

Finally got through. Eir were sending me out text messages looking for payment despite my account being up to date and no fees outstanding. Great company Eir. 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,309 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Finally got through. Eir were sending me out text messages looking for payment despite my account being up to date and no fees outstanding. Great company Eir. 
    Was the number given in the text Eir's actual number?

Yes. The number was Eirs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi liosnagceann75, 

I'm really sorry to hear this. 

I'm glad to hear you got sorted in the end. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭kellso81

Same happened to me but they've now cut me off and won't reinstate the line even though my account is actually in credit. Disgrace of a company

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

Hi - I've found that by dialing 1901 and selecting option 5 and then 2 will get you through to a human fairly pronto. It may not be what your issue is but at least you're speaking to someone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,600 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

This Eir outfit is a national disgrace.
    Won't answer or phones not manned when you do all you get is bad manners. E-mail address not accessing.
    I  will never deal with them again

Your eir bill is overdue. Service suspension imminent. Call us on 01 766 2506 or at 1800 601 701 for Business Customers and pay by card or use Payzone, Postpoint, or online bank. Thank you.

Hi. My account is up to date. Why am i being harrassed by Eir. When can I expect the baliffs at my door?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Your eir bill is overdue. Service suspension imminent. Call us on 01 766 2506 or at 1800 601 701 for Business Customers and pay by card or use Payzone, Postpoint, or online bank. Thank you.

Hi. My account is up to date. Why am i being harrassed by Eir. When can I expect the baliffs at my door?
    Hi liosnagceann75,

I'm sorry to hear about this and I understand that this is frustrating.

Unfortunately, we do not offer online support to our business customers via our social media channels. For more information on how to contact our Business department click here where you will find the relevant number for your query.

~Kellie

Hi liosnagceann75,

I'm sorry to hear about this and I understand that this is frustrating.

Unfortunately, we do not offer online support to our business customers via our social media channels. For more information on how to contact our Business department click here where you will find the relevant number for your query.

~Kellie

Click where? Yere a joke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

The following email addresses are taken from https://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-8949648

Tim Spence, Director of Customer Operations - tim.spence@eir.ie

Carolan Lennon, Ceo Eir - carolan.lennon@eir.ie

Maybe email these 2 folks for help.

Brand new year same old Eir. Im still being threatened with being cut off despite my account being fully paid and up to date.

Why do you treat your customers in this way? Im on hold while writing this. Who can i contact in business mobile section. I would like a senior managers name and contact details.

Thanks

20 minutes on hold!

Brand new year same old Eir. Im still being threatened with being cut off despite my account being fully paid and up to date.

Why do you treat your customers in this way? Im on hold while writing this. Who can i contact in business mobile section. I would like a senior managers name and contact details.

Thanks
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolan-lennon-bb41222/?originalSubdomain=ie

20 minutes on hold!
    Those are rookie numbers! Some veterans have had to hold for over an hour and then the line just cuts out.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭kellso81

Thanks
    forget about the business team, worse than useless. go straight to the complaints department. Numbers on the website

Hello reps.
    I decided to close my account with Eir. My account is fully paid up to date. I was advised to send an email to sme@eirmobile.ie which I did. I am awaiting an email from eir to confirm that I wish to close the account. When can I expect to receive this email.
    Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Emmersonn

Very important .  Cancel your D D immediately

• Advertisement

Any Eir rep working today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hello reps.
    I decided to close my account with Eir. My account is fully paid up to date. I was advised to send an email to sme@eirmobile.ie which I did. I am awaiting an email from eir to confirm that I wish to close the account. When can I expect to receive this email.
    Thanks
    Hi liosnagceann75, 

We do not have access to business accounts on this team. 

You will need to contact our business care team to check if the email is received. 

Details on how to contact our business team can be found here

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

Eir is no longer and has next to nothing in common with what used to be Irelands state telecoms provider. Its been sold and split and merged and reformed and sold again over and over and its now just a slowly becoming nameless international corporation. They're alright if all is well, I'm on a pretty decent package myself and cant complain that way, but if you need to deal with their service department or you have anything out of the ordinary you're in for a long wait at the end of which you may or may not get a result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,600 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

In this day and age why should it take hours to get a phone call answered?
    The point is that they don't want you ringing because most callers are complaining or cancelling accounts. They are a joke of a company and their staff are abusive and arrogant when you do manage to actually get speaking to one.
    Total joke of a company,

Advertisement