Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funky Blow Dry - Cork

Options
  • 11-12-2018 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Does anyone have a recommendation of where I can get a funky blow dry in Cork. I always end up looking like an Irish dancer. I did find a girl called Amy in the hair bar a few years ago but she was only doing a maternity cover and I never found out where she went. Many thanks for the recommendations :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I don't have any specific recommendations, but when you're inquiring places you can ask for a "boho blow dry", that'd be a softer curly look. I used to have quite long hair and actually got better "blow dry" results by getting GHD curls and getting the hairdresser to really soften them out by brushing.

I hate the set blow dry look, I feel it ages me so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Goldirocks does great blow dries just like you're describing, if you have a look at their Facebook page they're always posting up pics.

Advertisement