Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you!

• 11-12-2018 2:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭

Recently switched the folks over to eir fibre, was a painless process, everything happened when it was scheduled, service is great.

Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

minikin wrote: »
    Recently switched the folks over to eir fibre, was a painless process, everything happened when it was scheduled, service is great.

Thank you!
    Hi minikin, 

I'm delighted to hear this :) I'll be sure to pass this feedback on. 

If you have any queries or questions please don't hesitate in coming back to us here. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Cookiepus

Record response time there Tracey
    Things are really improving
    LOLS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

Maybe if we stopped being so negative they might be a bit more motivated to respond quicker? They only being human and all? :)

Look I’ve had my issues in the past regarding a business account and yeah it was frustrating at the time but they fixed it as soon as the appropriate people were free to fix it.

I just wanted to give credit where it was due... a positive thread among a lot of negative threads. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Graniteville

New inhouse customer service teams are now operating - and has resulted in an immediate much improved service.  

Advertisement