Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting back statement on behalf of elderly relative

Options
  • 12-12-2018 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭

I'm currently in the process of applying for the Fair Deal scheme for my mother in law. One of the documents required by the HSE is a 6 month bank statement. My mother in law is currently in hospital and not in a position to apply for this herself in person or over the phone, she does not use internet banking.

Can my husband - her next of kin - apply for one on her behalf or what is the procedure?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

eviltwin wrote: »
    I'm currently in the process of applying for the Fair Deal scheme for my mother in law. One of the documents required by the HSE is a 6 month bank statement. My mother in law is currently in hospital and not in a position to apply for this herself in person or over the phone, she does not use internet banking.

Can my husband - her next of kin - apply for one on her behalf or what is the procedure?

Hi there,
    Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Can I ask you to send us a private message with your mother in laws name and the branch she holds her accounts with and I'll check with the branch if anything can be done in relation to this.
    You can send us a private message through this link Please click here if requested to send a Private Message

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement