Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boiler Service Rescheduling

• 12-12-2018 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    I had arranged for my boiler to be serviced in October 2018, I had a call the day before to have this rescheduled for 3 weeks later as I was informed you where quite busy. I agreed. 
    My boiler was due service in November again the day before this was due I had a call to say they were unable to do this, and could they reschedule. I again agreed and was slightly annoyed as I am applying for leave in work and wasting my leave. 
    Yesterday 11th December I rang electric Ireland to confirm my boiler service for tomorrow 13th and was told yes they have it on the list. I received a call today at 11.49 to inform me that the boiler service will need to be reschedule, I have said no EI will have to review this and was told that a manager will contact me. it is now 13.00 and I have not received a call. As this is now the third time for this be reschedule you should understand my frustration and at the fact I have not heard from a manager, i feel this service is unacceptable. EI have received payment in October for a service that has not been completed yet  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi FioMul,

We are sorry to read of the delays.

You should hear from a Home Services department manager as soon as possible, however, do private message us your details here in this department also, and we can escalate.

If you have an Electric Ireland account number, please confirm this, state that you are the account-holder and confirm your name, address and telephone number.

If you do not have an Electric Ireland account number, just confirm your name, address and telephone number.

We will review as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Una

Advertisement