Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJI Spark RC Update

Options
  • 12-12-2018 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

Hi all,

I got my first drone yesterday, a DJI Spark with the Fly More bundle. However, when I started setting everything up, there were a number of updates required through the DJI Go 4 app. Long story short, the controller update failed during the process and told me to start again. After that the controller had a flashing red light and no wifi signal. Essentially bricked.

I got the whole package replaced today and would like to avoid this happening again. Does anybody know if/how I can bypass the RC update, or safely update it without bricking it? Looking at the DJI forums, this seems to have happened to quite a few people but everyone ended up sending their RC back to DJI and got them replaced.
    Tagged:

Advertisement