Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

business account

• 13-12-2018 11:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭

Husband has a small business, he set up an account in 2016 and asked for me to be named on it so I can talk on his behalf as he is hard of hearing. All goes grand, he decided to upgrade his mobile in Feb after receiving a text offer. Off he went to the local Eir store and showed them the text, the guy sold him a Huawei P Smart which has given him nothing but trouble, they wouldn't take it back when I told them his problems, just said the phone had some connectivity issues and it would eventually connect (won't connect with bluetooth to anything). I rang customer care and complained and they said that I'd have to bring the phone back to the shop it was bought at. No point as they've fobbed us off. The day he got the phone in feb he signed into an 18 month contract. Roll on to 4 weeks ago, I rang up as there was a problem with the broadband in the business, turns out the whole account is in my name, mark is mentioned but has no rights on the account, I was told that if he rang he wouldn't even get passed the protection on it so no on would speak to him. Can you tell me then 
    1) How was he able to take out a phone and add it to a business account that is in my name and not his???? 
    2) who will actually answer this question for me, I have spent so much time on hold with customer service and been fobbed off from one to another and no on will answer this, he has been given €45 off his next bill as a good will gesture. 
    3) I want his phone contract cancelled, its just not acceptable. 
    Aisling.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

Ah no reply..... why am I not surprised. Eventually got someone on email who has told me that the phone was added to the account by the account holder which is false, because apparently I am the account holder and it was a member of staff in store that added it and that I'd have to pay to cancel the contract. But ye don't have a signed contract and no recorded call on that day either......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

ash_18x wrote: »
    Ah no reply..... why am I not surprised. Eventually got someone on email who has told me that the phone was added to the account by the account holder which is false, because apparently I am the account holder and it was a member of staff in store that added it and that I'd have to pay to cancel the contract. But ye don't have a signed contract and no recorded call on that day either......
    Hi ash_18x,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have had.

Unfortunately, we do not offer online support to our business customers via our social media channels. 

I suggest that you click here where you will find the contact information for the relevant department to assist you with this.

~Kellie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

ash_18x wrote: »
    Hi ash_18x,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have had.

Unfortunately, we do not offer online support to our business customers via our social media channels. 

I suggest that you click here where you will find the contact information for the relevant department to assist you with this.

~Kellie
    Thanks for your reply. 
    I posted here as I am getting absolutely no where with the contact information you have posted above. I keep getting fobbed off. 

Advertisement