Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced assistance with conversion.

Options
  • 13-12-2018 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,
    I'm looking for some help with doing some conversion work on a Mercedes Sprinter.

I'd be happy to pay an hourly rate to do the bits and bobs I need. I could even assist in your workshop and be a second pair of hands. I'm somewhat competent with DIY, but would prefer to get assistance with the trickier work including:

Dropping fuel tank and drilling through floor including cross section/mid beams in, installing 2 side windows, making a self contained unit up for a sink/hob and getting water/gas ready for approval. Also a little bit of welding on some seats.

The conversion will need to be approved by an SQI so the work would need to be solid.

That's really all I need now. I just want to get the initial things done that I'm not confident with myself, to then be able to get it classed as a camper.

Any feedback, recommendations or advice would be great :)

Advertisement