If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

65" HISENSE or Philips

Options
  • 13-12-2018 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

Firstly I will not be in a position to order until next tuesday (payday) so i know when i do want to order it will be stock dependent.

Whats the delivered sterling price for the following?

[font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Hisense 65AE6100UK[/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Hisense 65A6200[/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Philips 65PUS6703[/font]

I know there was specials on them recently?

Is there any stock in the Philips?

Also whats the difference between the 2 Hisenses?

Thanks

Daren

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

brightkane wrote: »
    Hi Folks

Firstly I will not be in a position to order until next tuesday (payday) so i know when i do want to order it will be stock dependent.

Whats the delivered sterling price for the following?

[font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Hisense 65AE6100UK[/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Hisense 65A6200[/font]
    [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Philips 65PUS6703[/font]

I know there was specials on them recently?

Is there any stock in the Philips?

Also whats the difference between the 2 Hisenses?

Thanks

Daren
    Hi Brightkane.

There are only 2 of the 65PUS6703 currently left in stock, its currently priced at £849.00 including our 6 year guarantee and delivery.

The 65AE6100UK currently priced at £599 including our 6 year guarantee and delivery.
    The 64A6200 coming in at £699 again with our 6 year guarantee and delivery. (Stock on this is currently very low).

The contrast ratio on the 6200 is higher than the 6100.
    So is the brightness levels.
    The 6200 can be voice activated whereas the 6100 can not.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Hey Kenny

Thanks for reply, much appreciated.

If the set is in stock and ordered Tuesday would it be here for xmas?

Apart from the Obvious Ambilight is there much of a difference between the philips and the 6200? 

From a glance I can see philips has lower power consumption but no voice activation.

Do both take a satellite signal for freesat (just out of curiosity, not a game changer)

Let me know if john is feeling anyway extra generous this christmas ;-) (he previously mentioned the philips at 799 boardsie discount)

Thanks

Darren

Hey Kenny

Thanks for reply, much appreciated.

If the set is in stock and ordered Tuesday would it be here for xmas?

Apart from the Obvious Ambilight is there much of a difference between the philips and the 6200? 

From a glance I can see philips has lower power consumption but no voice activation.

Do both take a satellite signal for freesat (just out of curiosity, not a game changer)

Let me know if john is feeling anyway extra generous this christmas ;-) (he previously mentioned the philips at 799 boardsie discount)

Thanks

Darren
    Hi Darren.

The Philips is the better TV and has a higher refresh rate over the Hisense.

It does lose the voice activation as you mention.

I had a check back over the sales of the 65PUS6703 and I don't see any sales at the 799 Euro price. Even Black Friday pricing was not that low from what I can see. The current 949 Euro makes it closer to £800 sterling, which is again cheaper than the listed sterling retail.
    (John could well have offered a one off crazy deal on this for some reason but I'm not aware of this if he did, I could be wrong. Going on the current cost on this product I could not drop close to the 799 Euro pricing).

We will of course have our normal Boxing Day sale but do not get told any pricing until the day before Christmas Eve.

The Philips does have a sat tuner built in but the Hisense 65A6200 does not.

Any questions please let me know.

Hi Darren.

I had a check back over the sales of the 65PUS6703 and I don't see any sales at the 799 Euro price. Even Black Friday pricing was not that low from what I can see. The current 949 Euro makes it closer to £800 sterling, which is again cheaper than the listed sterling retail.
    (John could well have offered a one off crazy deal on this for some reason but I'm not aware of this if he did, I could be wrong. Going on the current cost on this product I could not drop close to the 799 Euro pricing).

We will of course have our normal Boxing Day sale but do not get told any pricing until the day before Christmas Eve.

Sorry Kenny. The 799 was in sterling not euros. If one is available Tuesday could that price be honoured?

I could pay by revolt and get the best exchange rate.

Would Itbe here before Christmas?

Cheers

Darren

Hi Darren.

Sorry Kenny. The 799 was in sterling not euros. If one is available Tuesday could that price be honoured?

I could pay by revolt and get the best exchange rate.

Would Itbe here before Christmas?

Cheers

Darren
    Hi Darren.

If there is still stock when you go to purchase I will check the pricing again to see if I can off the £799 price.

We having been having issues with Revolt cards lately declining as we can not name and address check them and the transactions have been getting declined because of this.
    If paying by Revolt we would require additional proof of address for our banking checks to manually process the order.

If ordered next Tuesday it would arrive with you towards the end of that week.

• Advertisement

Cheers Kenny

Chat Tuesday

I will have proof of address ready to run for tuesday all going well.

Cheers Kenny

Chat Tuesday

I will have proof of address ready to run for tuesday all going well.
    No problem at all BrightKane.

Speak to you then :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Bright,

I'm sure you have shopped with us previously so the ID / Proof of address wont be required.

No problem going to £799 ( I could probably squeeze £749 / €899 TBH) if you tell us what currency you want to pay in we will give you a Boardie voucher code and you will be able to us that to purchase online - the only possible issue is stock is really really tight!

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Cheers John

Good memory and you wont be retiring on me but i got a few bits and bobs throughout the years. a 50 inch plasma for my folks 10 years ago still going strong!

Really appreciate it, your like santy coming along to save the day!

chat Tuesday!

Cheers John

Good memory and you wont be retiring on me but i got a few bits and bobs throughout the years. a 50 inch plasma for my folks 10 years ago still going strong!

Really appreciate it, your like santy coming along to save the day!

chat Tuesday!
    Hi Brightkane.

We are getting other interest in these 65" TV's.

If you can drop me your address in a PM I can put a temp hold on this for you to make sure it does not get sold.

We have only two of these left and one has went via email this morning which just leaves the one.

• Advertisement

PM's sent Kenny

Cheers

PM's sent Kenny

Cheers
    Hi Brightkane,

I'll get back to you asap.

Kind regards

David

ready to rock lads

cheers

ready to rock lads

cheers
    Drop me your contact number in a PM BrightKane and we will drop you a call :)

Done!

Done!
    Cheers BrightKane.

Will call you ASAP.

Cheers for Call folks and processing the order. 

Looking forward to the order confirmation email and recieving the  TV 

Have a great Christmas 

Thanks again

Cheers for Call folks and processing the order. 

Looking forward to the order confirmation email and recieving the  TV 

Have a great Christmas 

Thanks again
    Merry Christmas to you too BrightKane.

The TV will be getting picked up from us tomorrow and the courier will drop you a text once it hits their depot in Dublin.

If you drop me your email address in a PM I can send you a copy of the order.

Lads what fantastic service!!

The TV arrived today and is already set up!

Major purchase and outlay for us so thanks for making it painless and getting it here so quick and reserving stock for me. 

Have a great Christmas 

Lads what fantastic service!!

The TV arrived today and is already set up!

Major purchase and outlay for us so thanks for making it painless and getting it here so quick and reserving stock for me. 

Have a great Christmas 
    Excellent News BrightKane :D

Have a Merry Christmas.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.