Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two issues - 1 Major, 1 minor

Options
  • 13-12-2018 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I currently have 2 issues with my eir prepay mobile.

1 - I am unable to make outbound calls, or send any texts (this includes contacting customer care). I can receive no problem.

2 - I am trying to login to my account but I dont know the original PIN number.

My first course of action was to contact customer care. But I cannot call the number.
    My second course of action was to try the online chat. 4 attempts to get through to a mobile chat person (kept defaulting to fixed). I tried in vain twice to get this resolved, but I get asked for my details, then the agent disappears and the chat than terminates due to lack of activity. This happened twice!
    My third course of action is to try here, so please dont ensure I have to take a fourth course of action....

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

Save yourself the time and go straight to the 4th course of action... Twitter.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Gas. Been told to ring in. Managed from.another phone, by using the outside of Ireland number. It says it's outside their operating hours, even though they're open until 6pm...!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Have just been advised that in order to retrieve my original pin, I need to log in with my original pin on the website....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

antodeco wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I currently have 2 issues with my eir prepay mobile.

1 - I am unable to make outbound calls, or send any texts (this includes contacting customer care). I can receive no problem.

2 - I am trying to login to my account but I dont know the original PIN number.

My first course of action was to contact customer care. But I cannot call the number.
    My second course of action was to try the online chat. 4 attempts to get through to a mobile chat person (kept defaulting to fixed). I tried in vain twice to get this resolved, but I get asked for my details, then the agent disappears and the chat than terminates due to lack of activity. This happened twice!
    My third course of action is to try here, so please dont ensure I have to take a fourth course of action....

Thanks
    Hi antodeco.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues regarding your mobile.

If you could PM me your account details, account number, full name on the account, DOB and address, I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

-Ahren

Advertisement