If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delivery time

Options
  • 13-12-2018 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there any delay on delivery times at the moment due to Xmas?

I want to order a TV and have it in Naas by next Wednesday, is that doable?

I could collect somewhere too if that's an option?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

Same here, delivery to Cork, whats the cut-off date?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Guys,

at the moment we are still (just about) still on target for 99% of deliveries - however the weather last night is giving us some issues as the ferries are delayed today..

Generally:

If you order Before 10AM in the morning we will deliver next working day into Dublin and + 1 working day to the rest of the country ie

If you order on a Monday at 10AM we aim to deliver to Dublin on Tuesday and the rest of the country on Wednesday. 

If you order on a Monday at 13:00 We aim to deliver to Dublin on Wednesday and the rest of the country on Thursday.

Obviously all the above is subject to stock and weather!

If you need any help with existing orders you can email emmaj@richersounds.ie - Emma runs our online logistics please cc sales@richersounds.ie so the rest of the guys can keep tabs on any issues in the evening as well.

At the moment our cut-off is Tuesday 18th - however we are able to stretch this on a case by case basis ( we just want to have a few days head-room in case of any disasters)

Any queries drop us a post or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie and we will check anything out for you - however please note that the guys are flat out and responses may be a little slower than normal.

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John, email sent.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

xabi wrote: »
    Thanks John, email sent.
    Thanks Xabi.

John is currently out of his office but will get back to you as soon as he can or you can drop it in a PM to myself and I will see what I can do.

PM sent, Kenny

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

xabi wrote: »
    PM sent, Kenny
    Cheers Xabi.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.