Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir webmail and facebbok

Options
  • 13-12-2018 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I notice that when I login to eir webmail that as i connect wemail seems to connect to and/or transfer to facebook. Why would this happen? Is data being transferred to facebookand if os why? I don't have a facebook account.
    Was this buried in terms and conditions or am I paranoid?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

podgesdad wrote: »
    I notice that when I login to eir webmail that as i connect wemail seems to connect to and/or transfer to facebook. Why would this happen? Is data being transferred to facebookand if os why? I don't have a facebook account.
    Was this buried in terms and conditions or am I paranoid?
    Hi podgesdad,

If you are having trouble with your webmail I would suggest that you email [font=Calibri, sans-serif]wmsupport@eir.ie[/font]

If you give them your details and outline the exact issue you are having to them, they might be able to help you with this.

~Kellie

Advertisement