Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Cleaner request in Dublin 18

• 13-12-2018 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

Would anyone have any recommendations/contact for a house cleaner around the Cabinteely/Carrickmines area?

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

Just sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 8 rodhan

@aoh - could you PM me the recommendation also please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Sorry to bring up an old thread but don't see the point in creating a new thread. Anyone have any recommendations for a cleaner in the Dublin 18 area?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭BobbyBingo

Also looking for a recommendation..

jesus_thats_gre - sent a PM

BobbyBingo I sent you her number last January. Did you contact her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭BobbyBingo

aoh wrote: »
    BobbyBingo I sent you her number last January. Did you contact her?

You did indeed AOH - I'd forgotten... Contacted her (just the once mind you) by text and didnt hear back from her.. Might try her next week so - thanks a million.

BobbyBingo wrote: »
    You did indeed AOH - I'd forgotten... Contacted her (just the once mind you) by text and didnt hear back from her.. Might try her next week so - thanks a million.

No worries. She's good and legit - even leaves receipts!

Mention aoh when you text

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Looking for someone too in Belarmine, Stepaside...PMs welcome if that's allowed please.:)

Looking for someone too in Belarmine, Stepaside...PMs welcome if that's allowed please.:)

Sorry dude. No buses from where mine lives to you. Maybe somebody else?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Pittsy

No worries. She's good and legit - even leaves receipts!

Mention aoh when you text
    @aoh any chance you could pass on the recommendation to me too please? Much appreciated!

• Advertisement

Pittsy wrote: »
    @aoh any chance you could pass on the recommendation to me too please? Much appreciated!

Done :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Done :)

Has this cleaner of your actually responded to anyone? I text her twice and heard nothing back :pac:

Has this cleaner of your actually responded to anyone? I text her twice and heard nothing back :pac:

Yes she has. If you PM me your "real" name and number, I'll get her to contact you

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭millhousegirl

+1 on this thread.

Looking for a cleaner recommendation in this area please. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Me too - have sprained an ankle, can't get to the housework and it's a midden! Can anyone recommend a decent cleaning service?

I see them listed on google - "Once-off house cleaning" that sort of thing - but am reluctant to get people without any references or recommendations.

South Dublin, near enough to Stillorgan/Kilmacud/area.

Also, does anyone know how much this is likely to cost? Going rate for individual cleaners, and also companies? (Roughly!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Charlie42

I’m looking for a recommended cleaner for our home in Cornellscourt, Dublin 18. We are near buses and the Luas. Any help greatly appreciated.

Advertisement