Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eir network outages

• 13-12-2018 7:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Fiber broadband customer in Offaly here
    Anyone else experiencing outages? Was working fine there about an hour ago then the connections crashed on all devices.
    Reset the router and wall mounted box multiple times and still no joy.
    Phone and PS4 both detect the eir network and get an IP number but fail when trying to establish an internet connection.
    Phone redirect me to the router log in page which fails to connect to the network after logging in.
    Customer service say they've no reports of any issues but when I asked how to report one they gave me a link to a form the try to get back to you within 2 days. So how would they have reports if they are that slow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Alan b. wrote: »
    Fiber broadband customer in Offaly here
    Anyone else experiencing outages? Was working fine there about an hour ago then the connections crashed on all devices.
    Reset the router and wall mounted box multiple times and still no joy.
    Phone and PS4 both detect the eir network and get an IP number but fail when trying to establish an internet connection.
    Phone redirect me to the router log in page which fails to connect to the network after logging in.
    Customer service say they've no reports of any issues but when I asked how to report one they gave me a link to a form the try to get back to you within 2 days. So how would they have reports if they are that slow.
    Hi Alan, 

Im sorry to hear about this. 

I would advise the next time this happens to contact our technical team on 1890260260 or contacting our technical team online through our webchat team here This team can investigate what the issue is while you are on the line to them. 

Grainne

Advertisement