Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BYOB restaurants in Kilkenny City?

• 13-12-2018 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭

Any recommendations for BYOB restaurants in Kilkenny city?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I think the restaurant beside the Pump House does it and Fish Face but you should ask.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭dzer2

Think la revisita do a meal deal with wine included

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

dzer2 wrote: »
    Think la revisita do a meal deal with wine included

Sorry but this is an entirely different offering.
    La Revisita do as you said, offer a Wine & Dine Deal at a price of €59 for 2 Available Mon to Thur - Excl Bank Holidays.. but this is not BYOB.

Lotus offers BYOB with a corkage of €5 per bottle which might be one of the few in the city that has advertised it, besides Fish Face as Cpt Havoc mentioned (I believe there is no corkage there).
    I'd say your best bet is to ask the restaurant in advance OP, most restaurants in Kilkenny would have no problem offering BYOB with a corkage fee.

There is a restaurant in Inistioge that offers BYOB called Footlights also with corkage but that's too far out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭Dublin Mum

Brilliant thanks all for your helpful suggestions.

Great to know about Inistioge for another time 😀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Lohs Chinese beside the pumphouse as mentioned allow this.

I believe wine etc is fine and you can also bring spirits but mixers e.g coke etc are charged at menu price even if you bring your own.

• Advertisement
Advertisement