Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I give Question B in HL English Comprehension a go in my exam?

Options
  • 14-12-2018 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I love writing pieces (I get high marks in the poetry, plays etc) and I think I might give question b a go. Should I go for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

naxmax, you really need to stop with the constant threads on relatively trivial things. No one here can tell you whether or not you should try a certain question that could deal with any kind of writing style, nor does it particularly concern anyone but you. Similarly, regarding your physics thread, no one can tell you how your teacher will mark your individual (and, to be blunt, insignificant!) exam. I would tell you to cool down and relax, but evidently it doesn't work..!

In future, please refrain from posting threads like this and try to start more general threads that might lead to discussion; this is not a personal advice forum for every aspect of 5th year and you might find more advice by posting in the off-topic thread. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement