Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool Vs Manchester United 16/12 - Sky Sports 16:00 **See OP for mod warnings**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

36 shots is the most against a PL team all season.

Chances that this is Mourinho's last game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

United will finish the season with the same amount of trophies as Liverpool so I’m not too inconvenienced by the result

Are you a bit emotional after the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Men against boys. Liverpool didn't even have to try hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

United will finish the season with the same amount of trophies as Liverpool so I’m not too inconvenienced by the result

Your next post will be... "Didn't want to win anyway"

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭robarmstrong

Staunch Utd fan here.

Liverpool played a great game, thoroughly deserved win, Klopp learned from his previous meetings with Jose & finally got the win over him.

No sour grapes here as the better team won, two teams showed up, Liverpool showed up to win, Utd to not lose. Maybe we'll get a good result over you's in February.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

I'd really, really, really, really, really, wish that all Utd fans were like you. Not bothered by the result, performance, the manager........... ye'd be mid table for a number of years. Not that you'd be bothered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

If I’m being honest

I didn’t, really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Great performance, can’t wait to hear Mourinho and who he blames. Some UTD fans using the oul deflect tactic is embarrassing for them. They are a mid table club dining on reputation only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,378 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

I was just thinking that :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

If I’m being honest

I didn’t, really.

maxresdefault_(2).jpg

• Advertisement

ArielAtom wrote: »
    Great performance, can’t wait to hear Mourinho and who he blames. Some UTD fans using the oul deflect tactic is embarrassing for them. They are a mid table club dining on reputation only.

Who disagrees?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Jose is funny.

He already looks and sounds like he is at his next club just waiting for the sack and the pay off.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Talk about clutching at straws lol your not bitter at all.

While we would love to win it ,City are in our way with an incredible team far superior side to anything you lot have had in many many years.
    Id rather be in our position than yours.

It's funnier than the time all the Man Utd owners and the manager fell out over horse spunk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Nice of Rayne to offer himself up as the scapegoat here. You could say he’s doing a Pogba. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

You're missed over in the other thread. They're all hugging it out, you're needed over there. Off you pop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Was a better match than some of the recent games between the two sides albeit very one sided.

Still at 1-1 Robertson saved what would have been an almost certain goal with Fellani waiting to head in at the back post.

Jose is dreaming here. He really thinks this display was good enough. Getting a hard time in this interview.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,303 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

ArielAtom wrote: »

No one disagreeing. We’re shyte

Players, management, team ethic, atmosphere. Awful

• Advertisement

Can’t see Liverpool holding on to that left back much longer, surely a stepping stone for him

I gave ya a like cause you got none. Haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,156 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

martyos121 wrote: »
    Nice of Rayne to offer himself up as the scapegoat here. You could say he’s doing a Pogba. :pac:

Bullcrap. Theres no hashtag can't be Pogba.

Shaqiri and Roy Keane duet - Your Eyes Don't Lie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

Fair play to Shreeves, didn't back down at Jose's poor attempt to turn it onto him. Jose backed into the corner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

United are an absolute mess.

No one disagreeing. We’re shyte

Players, management, team ethic, atmosphere. Awful

Was directed at the deluded, you obviously see the reality that is in front of you.

• Advertisement

Could have been worse, we could have unleashed Pogba

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Made tough work of that. Even though we were all over them they could’ve held out for a point, thankfully De Gea f*cked up and gifted us the 2nd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Jose Mourinho got sacked from Chelsea on 17th December 2015.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Neville wants Woodwards job.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Great win for liverpool especially when you consider utd had a friendly game in midweek in preparation

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Fairly comfortable win for Liverpool in the end. Wolves will give them a tougher game than that on Friday, you'd imagine. Not sure where United are heading after watching the second half. Didn't offer much in the first half from the posts I read. Sacking JM might spark some life into them and give them a fighting chance of winning some silverware this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

So emotional not seeing Liverpool slip up today. But sure look, VVD should have been sent off against Napoli so plenty there for Man U fans to cling onto.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Biggest gap between the two teams in 46 fckin years ... hahahaha thank you jose..please stay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Neville wants Woodwards job.

I get that impression alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭SuperTortoise

2nd gear kinda performance really, did'nt need any more thankfully as we must have been tired after the Napoli game.

That's the most cowardly performance i ever seen from a utd team, 5 at the back and Ashley young wasting time after 40 seconds of the game had gone! The most one sided game of football ive seen in years.
    The only downside is i fear that will hasten the sacking of the special one :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Daley Blind scored a hat trick today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

United whopped from start to finish today. Men v boys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Just caught the goals again. Mane’s gets better every time but

SHAQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Did you say the same about the Brighton defeat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,283 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

36-6 attempts today, worrying times for us, weve seen it for a while now, any other manager would of had the sack by now.
    Problem is the trouble is all the way through united right now from the board to players.

Shaqiri for 12mil was a shrewd buy, both shots defelected in but added even more pressure on to us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Such a one sided game, and that wasn't even one of Liverpools better performances.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

Jokes aside. It was the performance and result we all expected. No point getting hyped up beating a team that are mediocre at best. Same as beating Southampton or Burnley. 3 points for a win.

Move on.

United really are ****e.

Wolves away will be a much tougher game for Liverpool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Jokes aside. It was the performance and result we all expected. No point getting hyped up beating a team that are mediocre at best. Same as beating Southampton or Burnley. 3 points for a win.

Move on.

United really are ****e.

"Move on" you advise us, then make a clearly over exaggerated provocative statement comparing a team still in CL and still could possibly, against the odds on paper, if they got their sh"t together make a top 4 to a team that still fighting relegation.

If you want people to move on, why post such a statement?

I don't think they will make a top 4 tbh, but they have the means to still do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

"Move on" you advise us, then make a clearly over exaggerated provocative statement comparing a team still in CL and still could possibly, against the odds on paper, if they got their sh"t together make a top 4 to a team that still fighting relegation.

Clinging to hope. On paper. It's the titanic mate. It'll not improve until the ship and its captain sinks. Fact.

But good luck with the paperback.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭SuperTortoise

Edit: Mixed up post, my bad.

Clinging to hope. On paper. It's the titanic mate. It'll not improve until the ship and its captain sinks. Fact.

But good luck with the paperback.

I'm not clinging to anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭mightyreds

I'm not clinging to anything.

Lol you said you could make top 4, your definitely clinging to something

mightyreds wrote: »
    Lol you said you could make top 4, your definitely clinging to something

I said Manchester United (the club) may still make top 4, I didn't state any allegiance or personal hope.

So "Lol "away..........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,286 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

giphy.gif

Advertisement