Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need direct dial for cancellations or accounts dept

• 14-12-2018 11:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We cancelled our support contract back in April but can see we are still getting billed. I've been given the run around for the last few days from one dept to another to another & back to the first, constantly on hold and most of the time and most calls get hung up after about 30 minutes.

I can only ring Sales as the others numbers have an IVR that wont accept our acc no. I assume because it was cancelled. So Eir have caught us between a rock and hard place with no way out. We spoke to the bank about cancelling the direct debit but they said Eir can simply un-cancel it by making a tiny change to the reference number!!!

So we desperately need a direct dial for cancellations or accounts please so we can sort this out.

Best regards,
    Gary

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭RobiePAX

If I were you I'd contact complaints number, explain situation. They should be able to help me.

sdTruov.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Gazzmonkey wrote: »
    Hi,

We cancelled our support contract back in April but can see we are still getting billed. I've been given the run around for the last few days from one dept to another to another & back to the first, constantly on hold and most of the time and most calls get hung up after about 30 minutes.

I can only ring Sales as the others numbers have an IVR that wont accept our acc no. I assume because it was cancelled. So Eir have caught us between a rock and hard place with no way out. We spoke to the bank about cancelling the direct debit but they said Eir can simply un-cancel it by making a tiny change to the reference number!!!

So we desperately need a direct dial for cancellations or accounts please so we can sort this out.

Best regards,
    Gary
    Hi Gary,

Thanks for getting in contact with us here and I'm sorry to hear about this.

If you could PM me the following account details, I'd be more than happy to have a look into this for.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB

5) Your full postal address

~Kellie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭onetimecypher

Same problem for 2 accounts, (but our accounts were in credit) They must hope that we all give up and they get to keep our money. Cannot make contact as our accounts are NOT VALID. COMREG here we come

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Gazzmonkey

So in the end no help here either, they cant help business customers on this channel.

But I've been kindly furnished with one of the same IVR numbers that's been passing me from dept to dept for days, and that's ok.

:pac::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭onetimecypher

Send on to me, please

• Advertisement
Advertisement