Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card application

Options
  • 14-12-2018 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,795 ✭✭✭

Hi

I submitted an application for a platinum credit card approx 8 days ago, the status moved to stage 3 - In Progess - within a few hours, but now there’s been no update from BOI in over a week.

Is it normal for the process to take this long?

I already have a current account and savings account with BOI so I don’t see how any KYC requirements are causing delays.

Thanks,

bw

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

blackwhite wrote: »
    Hi

I submitted an application for a platinum credit card approx 8 days ago, the status moved to stage 3 - In Progess - within a few hours, but now there’s been no update from BOI in over a week.

Is it normal for the process to take this long?

I already have a current account and savings account with BOI so I don’t see how any KYC requirements are causing delays.

Thanks,

bw

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. All applications are assessed on a case by case basis with a number of factors taken into consideration. For this reason timeframes can vary. If you would like an update in relation to the application I would ask that you contact our Sales team on 0818 200 334 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement